Tax Sr. Expert
You will do:
- Statutory, tax & corporate tax reporting (full involvement in CIT ).
- Provide tax support to both domestic and cross-border transactions: review tax terms on contracts, advise tax treatment on different transaction scenarios and comment on tax risks.
- Manage Russian transfer pricing issues, arrange intercompany agreement signing
- TP reporting and documentation. Intercompany operations supervision from tax perspective.
- Management of the tax audits (desk, field).
- Contact with auditors regarding international and domestic tax issues, annual PWC audit management.
- Improve internal Company’s processes aimed at optimization of tax aspects and tax risk elimination initiatives .
- Monitoring of changes in tax legislation and advice on tax matters and the potential impact on the operation of the company.
- Business function support from tax perspective ( new business project support, current business processes redesign).
Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance or Tax with focus on tax 4-6 years’ experience in tax area, preferably in multi-national enterprise Good knowledge of Russian tax legislation and practice ERP system experience; Advanced Excel English language - advanced Local accounting/tax accounting and international GAAP (IFRS) knowledge
Competitive salary Annual bonus Medical insurance 100% sick leave compensation Flexible working hours Additional paid vacation if you work more than 5 years. Great educational program that you form by yourself.