Senior Treasury Clerk
An exciting opportunity has come about for a Senior Treasury Clerk with YARDI Voyager experience to join a leading commercial property company.
My client is a well known commercial property company based in Canary Wharf.
As the Senior Treasury Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Post all income by recording funds received via bank transfer, checks, and card payments.
- Bank account reconciliations (daily & monthly)
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, checks etc. (RICS)
- Assist other functions within the department to cover fluctuation in workload and staffing levels where appropriate and necessary.
- Prepare bank deposits daily
- Communicate with tenants/bank managers via phone, email, mail.
- Prepare/save bank statements and relevant financial records for wider team
- Process the opening of client accounts on BMAP system upon the approval of PM and Identify accounts that are dormant and make recommendations to Supervisor/PM on the closure of the accounts
- Investigate any unidentified transactions; contacting payers and liaising with colleagues to accurately post receipt transactions
- Issue VAT receipts to customers
- Treasury monthly filing - bank recs, reports, daily payments.
- Investigate any discrepancies on each relevant client account bank rec.
- Efficient and accurate input of payments (Faster Payments, CHAPS, International)
- Making sure the daily bank balances are correct and the bank is never overdrawn
- Ensure all operational guidelines are followed and maintained
- Dealing with third party payments from tenants (ALIAS Forms)
- Ensure compliance with procedures at all times
- Daily inter account transfers.
- Manage the total of all unallocated cash
To be considered for this Senior Treasury Clerk role you must have the following:
- YARDI Voyager experience (essential)
- Strong Treasury experience (essential)
- Background in the property sector (desirable)
£28,000 - £31,000 + excellent benefits