Accounts Payable Clerk
Local Automotive Supplier in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Finance team.
We are partnering with a local Automotive Supplier on the outskirts of Milton Keynes town centre. Continued growth and expansion in European market mean it is an exciting time for the business, and even better time to join them!
Accounts Payable Clerk Responsibilities:
- Accurately code and post all invoices.
- Resolve all supplier queries.
- Conduct monthly aged creditor reporting.
- Posting debit and credit card expenditure and reconciling.
- Ensuring that AP inbox is monitored daily.
- Prepare all payment runs
- Ensure all online payments are set up correctly.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed.
- Undertake weekly reporting on unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with budget holders and suppliers on payment status.
Accounts Payable Clerk Requirements:
- Organising and prioritising
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- knowledge of general accounting procedures
Whats on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking!
- Flexible working policies