SHARP-X Business Analyst RtR
The European Finance Transformation Programme SHARP-X is one of the biggest and one of the most prestigious projects in Finance area in Europe. The aim of the Programme is to deliver a central finance backbone, to create a Regional System of Record, a common business language and a standard way of working in Finance. The goals of the Programme are as follows:
- Harmonized ways of working
- Common, standard processes
- Aligned Data
- Common system Platform (SAP CFin)
All European OpCos plus OpCos/entities being serviced by HGSS are in scope of SHARP-X Programme. As Subject Matter Expert within HGSS SHARP-X Delivery Team, you will be responsible for supporting implementation of the SHARP-X solution in Operating Companies in scope of the Programme.
Your responsibilities would include:
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in performing ‘AS IS’ analysis during Solution Identification (SOL-ID) phase and collect required information for the Change Impact analysis; facilitate impact analysis and resolution.
- Assisting in successful closing of the gaps between “as is” and “to be” situation
- Reviewing local RICEFW specifications. Ensure that all RICEFWs are created by technology team.
- Providing expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology.
- Writing and reviewig level 5 standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Developing UAT tests scenarios and test scripts.
- Preparing test data for UAT testing. Execute first round of tests before handing over to end users for UAT.
- Coordinating testing cycle (authorizations, UAT, end to end test, regression testing).
- Reporting back on defects detected during the testing and coordinate defect resolution.
- Preparing New Ways of Working presentations. Identify the training needs (together with Cluster Transition Manager & Training Manager) and conduct trainings for end users.
- Providing input to tollgate decks (milestones).
- Logging issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues
- Validating SLAs / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs/PPIs).
- Analysing performance during Ramp Up and propose corrective actions.
- Identifyig improvement opportunities and design the implementation roadmap.
- Capturing lessons learned and best practices from each OpCo, and integrate them into future Impact resolution / improvement roadmaps.
- Adequate hand over to Business as Usual (BAU) after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Participating and work as a member of the SHARP-X team and come with proposals to help other team members to find solutions for raised GAPs or challenges.
- Becoming ambassador of SHARP-X project
- Driving his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies and business knowledge by creating, agreeing and implementing his/her Development Plan
- Developing core E2E HEINEKEN process knowledge
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Accounting
- A least 3 years of experience in RtR. Preferred operational experiences in RtR domains as Financial Accounting, Period End Closing, Tax and Treasury
- Understanding and knowledge of Heineken RtR Global Standards, like Design Book, templates and procedures.
- Ability to understand E2E process strategy, its application to the task and responsibilities in this position and explain it to relevant stakeholders
- Exposure to multiple tools and methodologies and familiar with the SAP system
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong and effective communication, facilitation and presentation, strategic thinking, effective time management
Nice to have:
- Project certifications (PMI, PRINCE2 or other)
- Transition methodology and experience
- Contribution to process improvement/standardization project as a project member
- Experience in conducting trainings