Insurance – Audit Senior/Assistant Manager - Bristol/Birmingham
Closing date 13/11/20
Working hours 37.5, Monday to Friday
FSO Assurance Senior/Assistant Manager – Bristol/Birmingham
At EY, our Financial Services Assurance Team is fully integrated, working across borders to help clients deal with issues that are critical to their success, and winning new business as a result.
From small financial services companies to some of the world’s best-known banks, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data — and they look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex assurance procedures across the Financial Services industry.
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Part qualified (or international equivalent)
- Experience leading on Assurance/controls engagements in a Senior/Assistant Manager role or equivalent (eg. Internal/External Audit)
- Significant experience in Financial Services - eg. Banking, Wealth & Asset Management or Insurance/Pensions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a team/project management
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.