Finance Regulatory Control/ Liquidity - Vice President
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier financial Institutions and a first-hand insight into our business
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal training program
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and inclusive environment, we accept individual differences and use them to improve our work environment and culture
- A balance between personal and professional lifestyles, including flexible work opportunities such as work from home arrangements
- Highly sophisticated office space with state of the art technologies, collaborative working spaces and wellbeing facilities
- Review regulatory reports related to liquidity (LCR, ALMM, NSFR) and asset encumbrance, deal with external & internal inquiries incl. audit, analyze new requirements e.g. CRR2 and new EBA ITS versions, participate in different liquidity reporting related workgroups, document work processes, develop SME expertise in the liquidity reporting area, contribute to new future reports & requests (e.g. stress testing, resolution plan etc.)
- Develop collaborative working relationships with a range of stakeholders across different departments and regions (UK, India)
- Undertake analysis of liquidity reporting data to validate and understand key business drivers
- Participate in improvement efforts including department level work streams and IT automation initiatives
- Ensure liquidity reporting adheres to the defined control framework and is consistent with the key reporting produced across the wider team
- Master in Banking and Financial Regulation or Master in Finance or equivalent
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic, challenging environment covering complex subject matters
- Analytical skills, paying attention to important details while not losing the big picture
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and an ability to summarize data/themes in a meaningful format
You may also have:
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry (Financial/Product Control or Treasury/Funding) is preferred
- A track record of building effective working relationships with a variety of different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills including ability to escalate effectively and in a timely manner
Team Profile: The Regulatory Controllers team is responsible for preparing, calculating, reviewing and filing the external liquidity and funding reporting returns required by the European Banking Authority. The main clients of the team are Corporate Treasury and Bank Resource Management, who jointly manage the Liquidity and Funding needs of the business, as well as close interaction with Legal Entity Controllers, Global Product Controllers and IT.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Morgan Stanley Europe SE in Frankfurt is the new broker dealer subsidiary of Morgan Stanley International PLC created to assist European customers in a fast evolving economic and regulatory landscape.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.