Tax Manager, PKF FRANTS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who will be responsible for supervising the tax department and for performance of all taxation related work of clients
- Fulfilling of tasks given by Senior Partner.
- Supervision of work performed by tax department.
- Formation of NTN of Clients.
- E-enrollment with FBR for Tax Returns.
- Preparation of Net Capital Balance & Net worth Balance Certificates for Clients.
- Computation of Cash flow of Clients.
- Working of Wealth Statement & Reconciliation of Client (Individual & AOP).
- Working of Capital Accounts (Individual & AOP).
- Filing of Income Tax Returns Online & Hard Copies (Individual & AOP)
- Computation of Tax (Companies).
- Preparation of Notice Replies.
- Filing of SECP Forms (Corporate).
- Client Acceptance Checklist.
- Filling of Form A & 29 for AGM.
- Incorporation of Company.
- Daily check SECP & FBR Websites for Updates and Changes in Rules & Regulations
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 4 Years
Apply By Date: Oct 25, 2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.