Corporate Finance Manager
Function: Global Business Services
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
The GBS Planning and Reporting Manager owns and manages planning & reporting activities ensure that all financial information (forecast and actual perspective) is prepared, analysed, reported in a meaningful and accurate manner and completed on timely, as well as managing risks and controls to meet key End Market priorities.
The role interacts with Corporate Finance Controller to ensure GBS strategic objectives of standardization, scalability and consolidation are met. The role will have 2- 4 direct reports
- Manage the delivery of financial information, scenarios and submissions of corporate finance activities for specified country
- Ensure EM needs and relationships are fulfilled and enhanced through proactive involvement and interaction
- Timely analysis, identification, communication and resolution of balance sheet account reconciliation issues
- Coordinating with the global process owners on the implementation of reporting changes, which includes submission of comprehensive business specifications where technology enhancements are required, providing training and user testing resources to test enhancements
- Identify area for process improvement
- Provide insights & knowledge in country specific items and lead management of the team.
Desired Qualifications, behaviours and skills
- Preferably 5 to 7 years progressive experience in FMCG or Corporate FInance
- At least a first degree in Accounting/Managment/ Business administration
- Able to drive projects and process improvements and handle remote stakeholders
- Creative and analytic skills
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Aspac Svc Centre S.B. (MY51)