We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our team. As Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner - Remote Working you will be responsible for a variety of tasks to include reporting, month end, projects, general ledger control and business partnering.
The Management Accountant will be:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts
- Prepayments & Accruals booking
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of All the Nominal Account Codes to Ensure That The Transactions are Accurately Recorded In That Month
- Roll Forward of Management Accounts Template
- Telephonic Review of Management Accounts with Client's Staff
- Settling the Intercompany Balances
- Producing detailed budgets and forecasts to help drive strategic decision making across the business
- Supporting stakeholders within the business with key financial analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and corresponding analysis
- ACCA- Part-Qualified or Finalist
- Strong Excel and systems knowledge
- Should be able to independently work with stakeholders from different businesses.
- Must have good analytical skills addressing issues risks in timely manner
- Must have good presentation skills able to run through product demos before final product is rolled out to client.
- Experience of 3+ years in relevant field.