Manager - Tax (Sunway Berhad)
- Oversee Group's tax matters including tax compliance, tax audits and tax appeals etc.
- Support tax planning assignments through performing tax analysis, identifying tax issues and providing recommendations.
- Provide tax advisory services and supports to Business Unit on tax related matters such as corporate tax, sales and services tax, transfer pricing etc.
- Keep abreast with the latest tax development and assist in conducting research on the tax development which may impact on the Group when required.
- Establish and maintain productive and cooperative relationship with peers who are responsible for Finance and Accounting functions within the Group and external parties.
- Liaison with external tax consultant and tax authority
- Review or prepare tax computation/deferred tax, & tax estimates (where required)
- Any other ad hoc task as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or ACCA; Master in Business Administration Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in a tax/accounting firm or corporate tax department of major corporations.
- Analytical mindset with attention to details.