Senior Finance Operations Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
About the role:
As Senior Finance Operations Accountant you will focus on supporting the Supply Chain Finance Manager on inventory reporting and inventory management. Supporting Applied Health & Nutrition (AH&N) Accelerate programme Project Manager and acting as a Finance Business Partner for QSHE.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to functions within the Business and work with Senior leaders!
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Business partner with AH&N QSHE leadership: costs control and budgeting, KPI performance, headcount, address queries from QSHE leadership.
- Define and deliver monthly inventory reports for each business within the division providing visibility on agreed inventory KPIs (Total values and volume, Aged stock, Days on hand, stock at risk etc).
- Responsible for month end inventory activities - reviewing and signing off regional reclasses, ensuring inventory split by business is correct, preparing journals for any required reclasses and corrections agreeing these with relevant parties, performing reconciliation of inventory sub-ledger vs financial reporting system, etc. Taking ownership for making sure month end reported figures are accurate and reconciling items are understood.
- Support supply chain managers of each business in identifying and addressing inventory issues. Take the lead in driving solutions for identified inventory issues as required.
- Run monthly Inventory Steering meetings for each business and prepare divisional inventory performance deck for divisional leadership and Global exec team.
- Work with relevant supply chain managers to make sure inventory controls are in place: book-to-book for all external locations are performed on a monthly basis, cycle counts program in place, etc.
- Track Accelerate (Profit Improvement Projects) savings and maintain consolidated master file. Chair monthly calls with plants/functions.
- Assist in Accelerate business case reviews and preparing reports and presentations on project performance.
- Operations / Manufacturing Accounting experience is a must!
- Qualified Accountant with experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using SAP is an advantage
- Most importantly be able to work on your own initiative, show drive and be a problem solver!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.