Performance Analyst, Associate 2 - Edinburgh
Who we are looking for:
State Street’s Performance & Analytics team in Edinburgh are looking for two dynamic graduates for junior entry level roles, whom are looking to build a successful career in a highly demanding but rewarding environment. The candidate must possess problem solving and analytical attributes, as well as outstanding mathematical ability in order to resolve complex client queries. The candidate must have a keen interest in Asset Management and may have had prior experience or held internships within this environment.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Performance Analyst, Associate 2 you will have responsibility for:
- Delivering Performance Measurement Services within IMS Investment Analytics for Asset Managers
- Providing necessary support to other Investment Analytics Functions, Equity, Multi-Asset & Fixed Income Attribution Teams
- GIPS Services
- Change Management
- Oversight of our Global Investment Centers
- Provide clients with first class service
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- System solutions: Statpro Composites / Statpro Revolution / Factset / GPA / PnA
- Data Platforms: Hiportfolio / Datastream / FACTSET / Bloomberg / External providers
- PC Skills : Advanced Excel skills (macro level) / VBA an advantage / SQL
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent – mathematical related subject preferred
- An aptitude for mathematical information
- PC Literate
- IMC, CIPM & CFA preferred
- Flexible approach to working
- Self-starter and strong communication and other soft skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and expectation of others
- Working within a large global team of analysts
- Global outlook, so some travel may be required
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.