Data Analyst - Product and Analytic Services - Associate
The Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Transformation group within the Office of the CFO (OCFO) partners with Financial Analysis, Treasury and Controllers to build scalable, end-to-end solutions that optimize the use of financial data assets, drive improvement in human capital productivity, advance platform capabilities & efficiency, maximize self-service, and exhibit robust controls while at the same time the F&BM Transformation group develops and manages skills of the future development programs and actively engages colleagues across the organization to upskill to be positioned to evolve solutions over a long-term horizon.
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure. Further, we work with all Lines of Business across the firm’s ~$3T balance sheet:
- Consumer & Community Banking, which includes Consumer & Business Banking, Home Lending, Credit Card & Auto
- Corporate & Investment Banking, which includes Markets, Investment Banking, Wholesale Payments and Securities Services
- Commercial Banking
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Treasury CIO and Corporate
Our purpose is to innovate & deliver solutions to challenging problems and drive sustainable change, and we are looking to add new team members that can bring a unique blend of business and technical knowledge & skills to turbo-charge our momentum. Join our team and transform the way we work to make a difference.
The Product and Analytic Services team is responsible for building creative, often time critical solutions that are the prototypical foundations of new and strategic capabilities and analytics. More specifically, this role requires the candidate to:
- Join a team responsible for delivering financial tools and analytics within an end-to-end solutions effort with a focus on best-in-class products and services
- Leverage quantitative and technological expertise to solve complex business problems
- Create innovative solutions and demonstrate advanced tactical analytic design skills
- Effectively take part in projects of small, medium, and large scale while operating in a fast paced environment, with a focus on elegant delivery to clients
- Assess and engineer client needs, help the Head of Product and Analytic Services in defining and delivering solutions, recommend enhancements to controls, and ensuring continuous operations and success of forecast core services provided
- Identify and recommend best practices, controls, and enhancements to be included and integrated into firmwide forecast standards over time
- Work closely with Line of Business and CFO clients with demonstrated professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines with an appreciation for elegant and simple UX design in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience wrangling big data, utilizing platforms such as Hadoop
- Demonstrated ability to connect a variety of small and large scale platforms utilizing existing or creating new, modular APIs
- Strong communications skills and ability to discuss needs and solutions with business clients
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the design and implementation of business applications, preferably within financial services
- Experience in handling ALM/stress testing/forecasting or bank capital related projects highly desired
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to deliver high quality tools to the highest levels of the firm
- Proven ability to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams across various areas of the firm and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.