Leading technology company in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an experienced Financial Accountant to come in and play a key role in finance function.
We are partnering with a market leading software and technology business in the heart of Milton Keynes. Increased demand for their services and internal promotions have created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team and play a pivotal role across the Finance function.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and post monthly prepayments, accruals, and payroll journal
- Analyse monthly expenses vs budget
- Prepare and coordinate month end P&L and BS commentary
- Track and share Accounting function KPI's monthly
- Prepare, analyse and issue monthly cashflow for YTD actuals and rest of year estimate
- Prepare monthly aged debt MOR reporting
- Run monthly VAT report and reconcile to BS
- Run monthly Intrastat report and reconcile to VAT report
- Run monthly EC Sales report and reconcile to P&L sales
- Prepare monthly T&E spend report
- Maintain NatWest expense management system
- Maintain training and support of the purchase order system
- Coordinate annual VAT compliance audit, Intrastat compliance audit, statutory audit, and Group reporting
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Qualified by experience or latter stages of ACCA/CIMA studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with multi-currency transactions.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data
- Numerate, with a keen eye for detail
- Well-organised approach to work, ability to prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills and professional attitude
- Team player, with an increase ability to interact effectively with other departments
- Ability to solve problems of moderate complexity
Whats on offer?
- Salary on offer 35k-40k
- Study support options available
- Opportunity to play a key role in the finance function
- Long term progression opportunities