Assistant Management Accountant
A great permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Management Accountant role based just outside of Stockport.
Working for a well established, highly successful and growing organisation. Based in a progressive and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Director.
The duties include:
- Producing management and financial accounts
- Profit and loss analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgetting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Reporting for management
- Create board back
- Processing journals
- VAT returns
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines - Essential
- Be a strong communicator - Essential
- Be enthusiastic and looking to grow with the business - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £30,000 per annum + Study Support + Bonus + Pension + Progression