(Senior) Manager Payroll
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
Within Global Employer Services (GES) our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our Belgian and international clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context. We are currently extending our international payroll offering with local payroll services.
To assist our international clients with a (multi-country) employment set-up, we are looking for a (Senior) Manager Payroll with relevant payroll expertise (at least 5 years relevant experience) to assist with the entire coordination, implementation and delivery of payroll services. Your tasks and responsibilities?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. You will be responsible and accountable for the successful business development and implementation of payroll related services. You will have responsibilities for:
- Implementing payroll services, including the set-up and training of a payroll team
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of selected payroll software
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and client expectation ensuring the creation of solid client relationships
- Ensuring projects are delivered in line with the highest quality and client service standards
- Developing and growing the payroll business at Deloitte Tax and Legal
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering payroll projects
- Leading business and practice development activities relating to our payroll services market offering including sales activities
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and teams
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Eager to work in an international environment, with experience in deploying near- or offshore teams to bring optimal value to the client.
- Strong commercial skills to manage effective client relationships.
- Proven experience in payroll related services, including business development, sales and delivery of payroll projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, challenging and varied environment
- Open, creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and flexible mindset
- Leadership and project management skills
- Master’s degree from a reputable institution or relevant experience
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.