Assistant Manager/Manager (AAS) - Conversion
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
Lead accounting advisory projects (technical as well as process) along with other solutions of AAS including:
- Implementation assistance with new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion services to companies that need to change their financial reporting to MFRS or MPERS;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of reporting pack or template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office on a temporary basis to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field, Qualified Chartered Accountant/ACCA/CPA and/or member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting functions or auditing;
- Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.