(Senior) Manager Indirect Tax
With over 150 professionals, the Belgian Indirect Tax practice is by far the largest in Belgium. Through our VAT professionals, you have access to a wide variety of experiences and skills, extensive specialisation, strength in depth and a powerful global network of tax and related resources.
Our VAT team offers a wide range of innovative and digitally enhanced services around VAT advisory, processes and compliance, such as:
- Business change and digital economy advisory;
- High-end, industry specific and client tailored advisory;
- M&A and post-merger integration;
- Indirect tax function management;
- End-to-end ERP solution;
- Next gen compliance services and analytics
We are currently looking to reinforce our team with a: (SENIOR) MANAGER INDIRECT TAX
What work will you be doing?
- As a (Senior) VAT Manager you will be seen by clients as the first contact person regarding all tax aspects related to VAT;
- You'll be working closely together with your clients and building excellent relationships with them;
- You have a primary focus to managing the delivery of VAT consulting services to a portfolio of clients;
- You are involved in activities around VAT business development;
- You manage multiple relationships with the industry and local authorities / VAT stakeholders;
- Leading the client service teams, you will be responsible for client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards;
- You will be coaching and developing a team of VAT professionals;
- You are working alongside specialists from Tax, Consulting and Legal business units.
- You are a team player with strong communication and networking skills;
- You have an open, creative, enthusiastic, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have gained 6-10 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or law firm,…), where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You have a good working knowledge of Dutch/ French and English;
- You have a degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background.
We offer you
- A young, dynamic, inclusive and international working environment;
- Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
- A personalized development program and a dedicated coach to help you grow further;
- Outstanding and continuous learning programme;
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- A great team of international multi-cultural and multi-lingual colleagues.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.