Internship - Tax - Global Mobility Services
KPMG GMS Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include Malaysian personal tax services, Malaysian tax consulting and related services as well as Malaysian immigration services. We help multi-national companies and big local companies in managing the employee taxes and employer tax reporting obligations for the inbound and outbound assignees. Our GMS professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients.
- Assist seniors in doing tax computations and duties
- Print & prepare draft work permit applications in system
- Prepare letters in BM and English
- Scanning, photocopying and filing of documents
- Research on immigration issues (e.g. vide Embassy webpage to confirm visa requirements, etc.)
- Attend to daily client’s request (e.g. collection, delivery, etc.)
- Prepare travel schedules
- Handle important documents e.g. passports, certificates, etc.
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course with preferably a minimum CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper in any Business related majors - i.e. Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related studies
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Initiative and proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia and possess excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be able to undergo an internship placement of 5 to 6 months
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.