Corporate Credit Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the firm’s credit business working with traders and bankers in New York and London
- Unique insight into the global credit market, sectors and companies
- Technical and professional on-the job training
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets
- Analyze and extract relevant historical operating and credit metrics from balance sheet, income and cash flow statements for both US (GAAP) and European (IFRS) IG and HY corporates
- Create and update 1-page corporate summaries using operating and financial models
- Update sector credit spread trackers and relative value comps using trader runs and publicly available market data.
- Analyze the historical and project the future performance of corporates and sectors
- Communicate with colleagues in New York and London on a regular basis
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills to assimilate complex information rapidly
- Strong accounting/finance education and skills as well as basic knowledge of loan and credit products
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; some programming experience (VBA, python) is a plus
- Fluency in English
The Corporate Credit Analytics team in Budapest works with traders, desk analysts and strategists from New York and London-based corporate credit trading desks on creating and updating company and sector summaries and corporate financial models. The team also works with bankers from the New York-based warehouse lending team on monitoring and analyzing the financial performance of borrowers.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.