- Performs day to day accounts and administration activities.
- Liaise with internal and external clients relating to accounts and finance matters such as: invoice, billings, outstanding credit/ debit notes, deductions, etc.
- Review and process staff’s claims and manage intercompany transactions.
- Handle daily bank reconciliations.
- Prepare month end closing report and journal entries.
- Ensure accurate and timely record of data.
- Organizes and maintains files and records, scanning supporting documents.
- Any other duties as required by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy / CAT/ LCCI / ACCA.
- ACCA fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Chinese counterparts or stakeholders)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office experienced in ERP systems and other evolving digital processing systems.
- Team player, proactive, good personal communication skills, inquisitive with a can-do attitude.