Business Finance Intern
As a Business Finance Intern, you will be working closely with Business Finance team supporting internal Sales Business unit. Based on the analysis created and summarized recommending leavers for improving revenue & profitability for the healthy financials of the Business Unit.
- You’ll be supporting team to manage end to end Business Finance function for the internal Business Unit, which includes various financial activities within Lead to Cash Process
- Pricing & Contract review support in creating value-based commercials both for customers & Tech Mahindra through financial engineering.
- Creating concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to analyze financial issues and performance
- You’ll be supporting in planning &, budgeting process along with ensuring financial health of the Business unit through continuous monitoring
- Collate, Create clear reports communicating compelling message both for internal & external stakeholders
- Developing innovative financial models for large client dealings comprising of joint venture model and built-operate-transfer models etc. along with approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Reviewing proposals that are submitted to customers in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks of the proposal financials for the business unit and organization
- You’ll be preparing multiple pricing models and scenarios for the business unit based on customer request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization
- Reviewing & Recommending legal contractual documents such as (Master Service Agreements “MSA”, Statement of Work “SOW”, Non-Disclosure Agreement “NDA” &, others)
- Identifying commercial risks & prioritizing along with proposing risk mitigation framework
- Prepare strategic plan for contractual and commercial negotiation with customer, vendors and alliance partners
- Creation of sophisticated data models from raw data collected from different sources & validations
- Creation of Executive presentations and dashboard
- Good team player, developing and obtaining Knowledge from cross functional teams on process & structures along with good reporting and analytical skills
- Innovative thinker – ideas to increase efficiencies and optimize reporting processes
- Commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of economic factors that can influence the IT Outsourcing, is important.
- Ability to coordinate diverse team members from multiple locations
- Proficient with Microsoft Suit
- ACCA Affiliate
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 3 Months
Department: Business Finance
Internship certificate will be provided.
If your performance over all is found to be satisfactory upon successful completion of the internship. Tech Mahindra may offer you a full time role as Business Finance Associate.