Business Finance Intern
As a Business Finance Intern, you will be working closely with Business Finance team supporting internal Sales Business unit. Based on the analysis created and summarized recommending leavers for improving revenue & profitability for the healthy financials of the Business Unit.
- You’ll be supporting team to manage end to end Business Finance function for the internal Business Unit, which includes various financial activities within Lead to Cash Process
- Pricing & Contract review support in creating value-based commercials both for customers & Tech Mahindra through financial engineering.
- Creating concise and clear analysis, including variance analysis to analyze financial issues and performance
- You’ll be supporting in planning &, budgeting process along with ensuring financial health of the Business unit through continuous monitoring
- Collate, Create clear reports communicating compelling message both for internal & external stakeholders
- Developing innovative financial models for large client dealings comprising of joint venture model and built-operate-transfer models etc. along with approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Reviewing proposals that are submitted to customers in terms of financial and pricing clauses, analyze the impact and risks of the proposal financials for the business unit and organization
- You’ll be preparing multiple pricing models and scenarios for the business unit based on customer request for proposal or where multiple investments by the organization
- Reviewing & Recommending legal contractual documents such as (Master Service Agreements “MSA”, Statement of Work “SOW”, Non-Disclosure Agreement “NDA” &, others)
- Identifying commercial risks & prioritizing along with proposing risk mitigation framework
- Prepare strategic plan for contractual and commercial negotiation with customer, vendors and alliance partners
- Creation of sophisticated data models from raw data collected from different sources & validations
- Creation of Executive presentations and dashboard
- Good team player, developing and obtaining Knowledge from cross functional teams on process & structures along with good reporting and analytical skills
- Innovative thinker – ideas to increase efficiencies and optimize reporting processes
- Commercial and economic awareness, including an awareness of economic factors that can influence the IT Outsourcing, is important.
- Ability to coordinate diverse team members from multiple locations
- Proficient with Microsoft Suit
- ACCA Affiliate
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 3 Months
Department: Business Finance
Internship certificate will be provided.
If your performance over all is found to be satisfactory upon successful completion of the internship. Tech Mahindra may offer you a full time role as Business Finance Associate.
Apply for Business Finance Intern
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly