Junior Internal Auditor ( Fresh Graduate Only)
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment in the region and keeping up with regulatory changes in order to prepare and perform internal audit along applicable Requirements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business and assist in creating and maintaining a risk-based audit environment.
- Assist in implementation an appropriate Internal Audit framework including policies and procedures, guidelines, check lists, reporting standards etc.
- Contribute in Developing, implementing and maintaining a risk based internal audit plan, aligned with the business and where applicable.
- Coordinate all auditing issues and ensuring excellent communication with management of all units to be audited.
- Prepare audit reports of high quality with particular attention to major or serious deficiencies and to the measures agreed to remedy them.
- Building a professional working relationship with the business as a trusted advisor.
- Create valuable business insight from internal audit activity to support decision making.