Assistant Finance Analyst
Well established Property Construction group in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for an progressive Assistant Finance Analyst to join their team during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
We are partnering with a market leader within the Property and Construction sector. Increased market demand has presented exciting challenges for the business but ultimately a massive opportunity for continued growth. They are looking for an progressive Assistant Finance Analyst to join the team and be part of this exciting growth.
Assistant Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly P&L and balance sheet reports, challenging spend where appropriate and posting prepayments and accruals
- Assisting in the creation of monthly financial reports for senior stakeholders within the business
- Providing analysis of actual spend vs budget, and organising follow up meetings to discuss variances
- Supporting the continued development of accounting software and processes throughout the business
- Challenging stock losses and regularly liaising with warehouse staff to encourage accurate system stock entries
- Providing regular cover for the Cashier
- Counting high volumes of cash returned by delivery drivers and ensuring accurate recording and maintaining effective controls
- Supporting the month end processes and production of management accounts
Assistant Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Part qualified accountant (with desire to complete a recognised accounting qualification) or equivalent experience
- Confidence to liaise with staff at all levels within the business
- Ability to clearly explain outputs to all stakeholders in a manner that is easy for them to understand.
- Familiar with advance Excel functions and SAP
- Strong understanding of Excel, capable of handling large amounts of data
Whats on offer?
- Salary between £26k - £30k
- Permanent Opportunity
- Study Support options
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity to work for award winning business