We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
To ensure Kerry Foods wins in the market by delivering financial insights, influencing stakeholders in financial and business decision making. Supporting in delivering business objectives through provision and interpretation of key commercial management information and analysis.
About the role
As a Commercial Accountant, you will work within the Performance, Insights & Analysis (PIA) team – a team made up of Commercial Accountants and Analysts. This team supports and partners with all of the business teams across Kerry Foods. In addition, this role involves evolving our ways of working and processes to ensure the Commercial Finance team can provide brilliant financial insights and influence decision making.
The role will include:
- Measure the performance of the business against targets set and ensure adequate controls are in place and followed
- Ensure key insights identified are accurate and well considered, establish any builds and further analysis required
- Review weekly insight routines with the rest of the Commercial Finance Meals team
- Maintain relevant category, brand and customer brand knowledge
- Provide financial insights which influence decision making and prioritisation, by analysing trends, interpreting financial information and problem solving.
Insight & Analysis
- Proactively present key findings and recommendations to appropriate business team forums and within Natural Working teams
- Provide financial input and analysis of short/medium term plans, opportunity, risks.
- Complete and interpret investment proposals working with the business teams to support decisions to maximise return on investment
- Delivery of effective promotional evaluation of key commercial activities
- Support and partner stakeholders in developing business plans and evaluations, tenders, proposition development, new business wins, capex business case development
- Portfolio management in conjunction with site Finance teams
- Accurately forecasting business performance & setting of medium/long term targets/plans
- Partnering with commercial stakeholders to evaluate and validate opportunities, risks within forecast, budget, longer term plans
- Support in the completion of planning presentations and analysis for business teams
- Living the Kerry Values everyday
- Ability to engage & influence wider business teams
- Maintain high degree of relevant business knowledge
- Continually develop cross-functional network
- Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Use of best in class process and systems
- Ownership of personal development
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified (or Part Qualified) Accountant with a CIMA or ACCA professional qualification
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate professionally to all levels and functions of an organization
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Take a look at what’s going on at Kerry Foods on our LinkedIn page or follow us on Instagram and Facebook @kerryfoodsofficial
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.