Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting, AVP #156985
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- For UK based entities Bank Levy calculations which are based on the HMRC rules.
- Calculate the Bank levy for the European entities and then finalize the returns along with Stakeholders (LEF) and Tax.
- Collaborate with business partners to review and verify the Bank Levy numbers.
- Collaborate with Tax to get the final sign off before filing the Bank Levy returns to HMRC and for the payments related to Bank Levy.
- Liaise with various businesses in CS to understand the nature of BS for their respective business and use the same information to charge Bank Levy to the business.
- Collaborate with EAC team to get the ledger bookings done for Bank levy.
- Work along with LEAR team to understand any change in accounting for LOCAL and USGAAP and its implications on Bank Levy.
- Conduct regular meetings with Stakeholders, businesses and tax to regularly understand and document any new requirements or changes to Bank levy.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Chartered Accountant with 6+ years of proven post qualification experience
- Experience in Investment Bank would be preferable.
- Knowledge of USGAAP and IFRS would be preferable.
- Should be able to understand the various business and the process requirements.
- A phenomenal teammate
- Business partner management would be a vital part of this process
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.