Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Guildford on a 6 month fixed term basis.
Our client, a well known & growing organisation is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Guildford on a 6 month fixed term basis.
Management Accountant - Guildford - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Business Planning & Forecasting
- To contribute to the annual budget setting/financial planning process
- To supervise the calculation of the annual budgets for a range of cost centres in accordance with agreed principles and timetables and to be responsible for their input into the Finance Systems.
- To work with budget holders and managers to identify cost pressures, service developments and cost improvement plans.
- To work with budget holders and managers to identify risks and opportunities and mitigations to ensure that the Trusts financial plan is achieved by the end of the financial year.
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ensure that reporting packs are produced and distributed to budget holders in line with the Trust month end timetable/deadlines
- Ensure the financial supporting documentation is accurate and updated regularly
- Productivity & Efficiency
- Financial training & advice
- Clinical Engagement
- Business cases and new developments
- Income maximisation
- Financial Responsibilities
- Workforce Planning & Reporting
- Development & Training
A successful candidate will be available on short notice & have experience with the above. Ideally you would be studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
Salary £28,000 - £35,000