Vaco is partnering with a small but growing engineering and construction company in the Denver area who is in need of a versatile hands–on Financial Controller to lead all Accounting functions for the business.
Our client is a family oriented organization looking for a true financial business partner who is excited to lead a small team and oversee A/P, Payroll, HR, and a variety of other back–office duties. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and critical thinker eager to improve processes, identify solutions to problems, and constantly seek ways to improve the overall business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting/Finance required;
- Accounting designation CMA or CPA preferred;
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience in a managerial or supervisory role;
- Experience with Vista ERP or Quickbooks Online preferred;
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self–motivated and self–directed;
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team.