This is an exciting opportunity to apply your financial experience into a fulfilling career with a successful international organization! Your past experience will be valued, your work will make a positive impact, and you will become an integral part of a tight–knit, growth–oriented team.
SVZ USA is searching for a Financial Controller to join their team in the Othello, WA area.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits – Employer contributes to Health, Dental, Vision to provide low cost coverage, disability, life insurance, employee assistance program, 401k eligible after first 60 days also available.
- Paid time off – Annually receive 15 days paid vacation and all major holidays paid.
- Great culture – People love coming to work every day due to the team mindset and welcoming environment of the company.
- Extra perks – Including educational reimbursement for continued learning and an employee gym/wellness program.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply Now!
Click to apply
Email your resume to
- Manage and maintain the financial accounting for SVZ USA according to legal requirements and Corporate policy. Research technical accounting issues for compliance and recommend changes, as needed.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Realize adequate (timely, reliable and accurate) financial information for statutory, tax and management reporting.
- Collect and interpret external and internal information and developments to determine their potential impact on financial accounting and/or business performance
- Prepare and assess financial analysis for capital investment proposals and formulate and present possible solutions and issue advice on the financial impact, at request or at own initiative, in line with strategy, SVZ/accounting guidelines, policies and procedures. Develop financial information associated with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and utilizing the business intelligence tool, in order to have relevant and timely financial information available to take corrective action when required.
- Develop and maintain internal control policies and procedures for SVZ USA within the formulated Corporate policy.
- Maintain customer and vendor master data) within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system per SVZ guidelines and liaise with counterparts at SVZ Corporate in the Netherlands as needed.
- Act as a backup in the absence of the Finance Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or economics, plus at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within a (preferably food/agriculture related) manufacturing facility, SVZ wants to hear from you!
CPA or CMA would be a plus.