Protege - Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C)
The Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) Protege is a very interesting role responsible for the processing of transactions related to the Invoice to Cash process such as Customer Master Data, Credit Management, Invoicing, Cash Application, Collection, and any other task assigned by the management. This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the CI2C team and gain exposure working with Country Finance teams across the countries supported by CI2C. This role is based in Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Countries supported by CI2C currently:
Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Japan and Korea.
- Support the customer master data maintenance task such as creation of new customer
- Post payments received from customer (cash application)
- Perform daily sales orders reconciliation (if supporting Malaysia and Singapore)
- Support collection activities such as sending Statement of Account
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting (AR Aging report, GL Reconciliation, and etc.)
- Check mailbox and handle enquiries from stakeholders & customers
- Perform any other tasks assigned by CI2C Team Supervisor/Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Mandarin (for China support)
- Knowledgeable in MS-Excel (not mandatory as training will be provided)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent