- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Achieve proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking and reports.
- Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.