Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (corona virus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Insights to Morgan Stanley's businesses and departments
- Gaining experience in expense management, financial reporting & analysis
- Large-scale reporting projects
- Professional development, internal and external trainings (opportunity for ACCA and CIMA)
- Dynamic environment
- Great company culture supporting long-term career goals
- Analyze and define information needs and reporting/analytical requirements across the organization and translate those into functional requirements
- Design and build data visualizations using diverse sets of data to drive actionable insights
- Empower senior management in decision making by providing high-quality reporting and analyses
- Automate the reporting process, support the migration of Excel based reports to BI (Business Intelligence) tool (Tableau)
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing dashboards, and develop strategies for enhancing and improving the performance of these reports
- Be part of the review cycle in the team with ensure, that all reports are tested and reviewed based on the internal requirements
- Working collaboratively with global and local counterparts
- Ad-hoc projects
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline and availability to work full time (8 hours a day)
- Minimum 3 year of working experience related to finance or analytics
- Experience in building dashboards in BI (Business Intelligence) tools (Tableau preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to dive deep into, summarize, and communicate important data
- Solid knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Access and VBA knowledge is a plus
MSViz & Automation team is part of the FP&A within the Finance department. Our team is responsible for the data and report visualization and report automation of the expenses of all back office areas of the firm globally such as compensation, non compensation (technology, space, HR, Admin, etc), allocation expenses and headcount information.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.