Finance & Operation Manager, Exegic Services Pvt. Ltd
We are hiring for a Finance & Operation Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and ensure day-to-day accounting operations and financial management functions of Head Office and field offices, are performed in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all accounting data is updated, reconciled and fully supported with backup documents.
- Ensure timely preparation and processing of staff payroll, allowances and other reimbursements.
- Monitor operational forecast, establish and maintain cash controls, manage cash flow to ensure funds availability, supervise AP and AR and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
- Ensure smooth implementation of financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and controls.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and alliances with the vendors and business partners.
- Serve as a focal point for external audits; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Manage the finance department to meet the financial and tax reporting requirements, ensuring that all financial and tax reports are submitted on or before the deadlines.
- Ensure accurate and smooth month and year-end closing and reporting within agreed schedules.
- Provide financial status of expenses and budget information, as and when required by the CFO.
Budgeting and Analysis
- Assist in preparation of budgets, monitor, review and revise as required in consultation with CFO.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Do and manage financial planning and analysis, prepare reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by district, forecast vs. budget by district and weekly cash flow by district.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations to the management.
- Hire and Lead the team of finance professionals liable for accounting and financial management.
- Develop staff by encouraging individuals to be self-motivated and take responsibility for their contributions to the finance team.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training to finance staff.
Internal Controls and Compliance
- Ensure proper controls are maintained within finance, supervise finance staff; segregate their duties to ensure implementation of proper internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with local laws, particularly on income and sales taxes along with withholding.
- Ensure timely deposit of withholding taxes and accordingly reporting to the tax authorities.
- Alert potential non-compliance financial issues to the attention of CFO and Management.
- Establish procedures and forms for requesting and issuance of advances for operational needs.
- Ensure and routinely test for maintenance of audit-ready documentation available at all times.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as local laws regarding operations of the company.
- Work closely with the Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal and labor law compliance.
- Coordinate strategy (on behalf of COO) to realize ambitions set out in the Corporate Plan
- Oversee management of all operational functions
Degree Title: MBA / M.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 7 Years
Apply By Date: Oct 08, 2020For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.