Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (corona virus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the BRM Strategist Team supporting Securities Lending, Firm Funding businesses.
- Everyday cooperation with the global BRM Strategist team as well as close coordination with the Firm's traders, IT developers, senior BRM management.
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings.
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork.
- Opportunity to become a MS employee depending on individual performance
- Need to understand a large set of historical data on securities lending flow between lender and borrower clients, and on firm funding trading activity. Use this information to analyze market processes and client behaviour, and deliver business intelligence knowledge to internal and external clients.
- Develop proof of concept software solutions to demonstrate the business benefits of the algorithm / analytics created, and work with IT team to make these solutions productionized.
- Create ad-hoc reports and analytics for internal and external clients upon their requests.
- M.Sc., B.Sc. or Ph.D. in computer science, informatics, mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering or similar quantitative area
- Interest in learn and apply new technologies and programming languages
- Genuine and broad interest in Finance and Banking
- Ability to work closely with traders in major centers
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Confident command of English
- Programming experience in any of Python, Excel/VBA, C++
- Knowledge of SQL language and basic database concepts
- Experience with statistics or machine learning is an advantage
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
The BRM Strategist Team in Budapest supports BRM’s Securities Lending, and Firm Funding activities by creating and implementing software tools and solutions, and by providing quantitative business analysis. Staff typically have background in Computer Sciences, Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Economic sciences or other similar quantitative areas.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.