Junior Treasury Consultant (m/f)
Junior Treasury Consultant (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Consulting services department at EY Luxembourg
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality.
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients.
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the team
Our team tackles finance & cash issues for our client. Our solution has been developed over the course of 2 years and we are growing fast. Opportunities are endless and we need you to support our up-coming projects! Our team is one of the pillars of finance consulting for corporations.
We make our client’s life easier by providing innovative and tailored solutions available on the market. We support our client to change their cash management method and we assist them on all their overall finance matters.
You act with integrity and proactivity. You are a real team player with problem-solving skills and you easily adapt to new situations.
We are a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to achieve big things. We care about out teammates and we want to grow as a team together.
We will train your hard & soft skills to get the best out of you. Be ready for your EY journey.
To qualify for the role you must
- Hold a Master’s degree in business (Management, Finance), engineering, IT or any other equivalent certification
- Have knowledge in Corporate finance with basic accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills and the capacity to think strategically
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Work experience with ERPs
- Proficient knowledge with windows office tools
- VBA skills
- Experiences within large companies
- The ability to work under pressure
- French and/or German language skills. Any additional language skills are considered an asset
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button. We’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.