Call Center Business Analyst
The Business Analyst (BA) will provide support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Operations. The BA will collect and document business requirements and work with Call Center Operation business units to identify, research, and analyze potential areas of improvement. Participates in the development, testing, and implementation of solutions that improves the organizations performance.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibities:
- Customer Satisfaction – Analyze, evaluate & provide survey results to management on complaint, compliment and customer satisfaction as required
- Escalation Complaint Tracking – Analyze Complaints logged in SharePoint from Call Center Agents; preform root cause analysis and present data
- Feedback Loop – discuss satisfaction survey results, trending, comparisons and plans of action to increase overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Training, Controls and Improvement – Coordinate and Identify training opportunities and present data on trends identified
- Implementation Measure – liaise with Call Center management to inspect effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for customer interface for complaint responses to ensure quality expectations are met on all levels and to respond to customer verbatims
- Ensure process changes and executed improvements are updated in documented policies and procedures
- Fallout Analysis – Deep dive review on loans that were scheduled to close and fund but did not. Gather, analyze and present data daily; Ensure loans are coded accurately and assigned to correct department to resolve quickly
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree or 2–4 years related work experience
- Basic SQL and MS Office Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, and critical thinking
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Prior mortgage experience preferred
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends, if work demands
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest–growing privately owned full–service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke–free workplace. Drug–free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer– Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans