Senior Finance Analyst
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
A national manufacturing business is looking to add to their finance function in Cleveland OH. The company is industry leading and offers excellent benefits such as profit share, bonus, 401k and medical coverage. This role would suit someone who is looking to fast track their career with a business that promotes from within.
A large sized industry leader who pride themselves on providing high end products to their customers. Offering a great working environment and the opportunity to progress within the business, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in the next 12–24 months.
- Lead execution of budgeting, reporting, analysis and forecasting activities for our facilities and manufacturing leveraged support functions (Supply Chain, R&D, etc).
- Prepare a monthly reporting package with written commentary to help explain performance, identify opportunities and areas for corrective action, and forecast performance.
- Develop KPIs and support schedules to help measure and report on operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Work with plant managers and support function leaders to help them understand and improve performance.
- Execute complex analyses of operational performance (e.g., scrap/waste, product costs, inventory, freight).
- Execute cost benefit analysis (e.g., IRR, NPV, Payback, etc.) in support of capital expenditure requests.
- Identify areas to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through ad hoc analysis and make recommendations to the plant managers and manufacturing leveraged functions leaders. Support other Manufacturing wide activities, as needed.
- Support other enterprise–wide financial planning and analysis activities, as needed.
- 3–6 years similar experience within a manufacturing or public accounting environment
- Related degree
- CPA / CFA preferred
- ERP systems
- Advanced Excel skills
$80–100k base (15–20% bonus)
Variety of healthcare options
15 days PTO
Senior Finance Analyst – Manufacturing