Part-Time Finance Assistant
A need for a Part-Time Finance Assistant has arisen with a long standing Cambridge business who are operating within the Hospitality and Catering sector for a hands on opportunity supporting the finance manager. Within the role the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be exposed to a broad range of responsibilities whilst also working in a flexible environment.
An established Hospitality and Catering business who are able to provide an extremely warm and flexible working environment for the successful candidate for the role. Working from the excellent Cambridge site the successful candidate will feel right at home!
The Part-Time Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- The timely and accurate processing of data in the system
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing of both purchase and sales ledger invoices
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly reporting
- Supporting the payroll process
- Confident working with numerous stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be:
- A confident individual with prior experience in a finance function
- Experienced with Excel and Sage 50
- Guestline experience is essential for this role
- AAT qualified or actively studying towards their qualification
- Confident in working in a sole capacity at times
- Previous Hospitality and Catering experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be joining an established Cambridge business with the opportunity to work in a flexible environment whilst also earning a competitive salary.