As a Finance Analyst, your role will be to support commercial decisions working collaboratively alongside other members of the FP&A team and the Senior Management Team.
My client are an award-winning business based in Petersfield. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the FP&A Team.
As a Finance Analyst, your role responsibilities will include:
- Maintain lifecycle profitability models to provide financial evaluation by channel, tier & asset class, updating & calculating key drivers as relevant.
- Production of month end unit profitability pack, highlighting key trends & risks to Finance Director & Executive team.
- Financial evaluation of new pricing & product proposals.
- Provide financial analysis and recommendations for key business cases and strategic projects, eg score card implementation & retention strategies, considering potential impacts on customer, volume & profitability.
- Ad hoc technical support for other key project.
- Carry out appropriate user testing of agreed pricing/project changes.
- Carry out post implementation reviews for pricing/project changes, investigating key variances & reporting to the relevant manager to ensure that remedial action is taken.
- Pro-active & collaborative stakeholder management, attending regular sessions with wider business teams, eg Credit risk, Marketing & Asset management - sharing knowledge and best practice to improve the product lifecycle.
- Identify and monitor emerging issues and trends communicating effectively with the affected managers
- Be committed to quality and professional customer service to ensure individual performance and business results are maximised.
- Work as part of a team - supporting and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
- Support the strategic planning & budgeting process.
- Seek to drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
To be successful in your application, you should be:
- Experience in the production, analysis and presentation of relevant information & reporting for use at all business levels.
- Ability to clearly explain outputs to all stakeholders in a manner that is easy for them to understand.
- Experience of creating and implementing processes and procedures.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of data and system analysis including the generation of reports & SQL understanding.
- Excellent organising/planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multi-task projects. and organise workloads in a structured and logical way, working to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage stakeholders' needs and expectations and use influencing and negotiation skills, where required.
- Able to seek out and implement innovative ways of enhancing the models used.
- Strong stakeholder engagement/Business partnering experience.
- Ability to 'think outside of the box'.
If you are successful in this application, you should expect:
- Salary between £25k - £30k
- Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Opportunity to work for award winning business