Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are aligned to specific businesses, products and processes to be able to pursue their areas of interest and build the required business knowledge.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To establish an audit team in Frankfurt due to the expanding role of Credit Suisse (Deutschland) AG we are seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- have the opportunity to be part of the build out of Internal Audit in Frankfurt
- learn state of the art audit methodologies
- contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with the local business and support functions
- enhance your understanding of the Bank by also working on a wide range of global audits across the Bank
- assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 5 years of relevant work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous
- You have an understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English, and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.