Deals - Transaction Services - Financial Due Diligence - Financial Services - Director
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you’ll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Demonstrates proven thorough aptitude and success with resolving issues in technical accounting areas.
- Demonstrates a proven thorough level of abilities and success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
- Experience and knowledge across the Financial Services is advantageous.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.