Middle Office Conversion, AVP
Individual will lead and coordinate middle office conversion activities across the life span of the conversion event which may be from 6 months to 2 yrs+. This will range from cost estimation, scoping requirements and engaging with client to facilating data extract set up process, organizing and leading conversion events (dry run, dress rehearsal, go live) and ensuring a smooth transition to BAU working across the different business units. The individual will be expected to coordinate and manage the activities of those involved in the conversion which could be up to 10-15 individuals located in different time zones.
- Coordinates and drives the deliverables of conversion planning and testing in order to meet the milestones
- Creates data maps to show the flow from legacy systems to the in-house system using existing functionality and processes
- Drives the data conversion development lifecycle and methodology including requirements analysis, solution design, client acceptance, timeline creation, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance
- Leads issue resolution and gap closure in terms of data provided or discrepancies in data between legacy presentation and the future state model based on the feedback provided
- Heads all conversion events which includes some weekend activity and off hours
- Serves as client facing lead for all conversion related activity with client and internal business units
- Serves as an SME speaking to details as required while managing multiple processes
- 7+ years of relevant Financial Industry Experience required, preferably Investment Management, Asset Management
- High Level knowledge or experience in Capital markets including Middle & Back Office, Securities, Bank Loans, IBOR / ABOR, Transaction Mgmt or system knowledge of Eagle, Eagle Star, PAM, Portia, WSO or other is expected.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to effectively run meetings and collaborate across teams and functions
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work. Weekend work required occasionally.
- Ability to pro actively identify potential issues and drive resolution.
- Experience owning initiatives / projects related to Middle & Back Office Client On boarding
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Access skills, as well as Microsoft Project or other project management software experience
- Solid understanding of Data Warehouses and Databases including SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Nice to have: MBA in Finance, Management, Business Administration
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.