Senior Account Manager (CFD sale)
About Your New Company
Join the one of the largest global online trading platforms in Melbourne, they are actively seeking an experienced CFD Broker focusing on the local Australian Market for an immediate start.
About the role
- Provide proactive and timely support for the client to provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive client experience
- Take ownership for ensuring accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems in a timely manner if required.
- Proactively identify upsell opportunities to existing clients as well as opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Provide excellent and high calibre client service to ensure a positive experience for all clients
- Proactively respond to and manage inbound client queries professionally and efficiently.
- Effectively deal with client queries, taking ownership and focusing on getting it right first time
- Escalate all client issues in a timely manner to appropriate levels to ensure a consistently high level of client service if required.
- Act as a brand ambassador in all client interactions
- Participate in targeted outbound calling incentives
- Reading and complying with our policies and procedures as they relate to your employment.
- Other duties as appropriate to the position.
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for financial services, especially in the CFD market
- Operates with integrity and a highly client centric mindset, with an ability to build and enhance strong and meaningful client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- 2-3 years sales and service, or finance related working experience required, ideally in a retail financial services or a stockbroking environment
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline desirable (Business, Finance, Economics etc.)
- Ensure compliance with RG146 certification
- Fluency in Chinese is a plus