Financial Manager at property development company (Mandarin speaking)
• Managing annual budgeting and rolling cash flow forecast
• Overseeing management accounting and corporate accounting functions, preparing general purpose financial reports, ensuring accurate reporting of financial results
• Managing external audit and ensuring the company is compliant with relevant accounting standards
• Managing and overseeing taxation affairs of the company and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice, include income tax, CBC reporting, transfer pricing, GST and FBT, as well as property related tax matters include land tax, transfer duty etc.
• Seeking project finance opportunities by working closely with bank and non-bank financiers, external debt advisors, and providing project financing solutions
• Monitoring bank covenants and monthly drawdowns
• Liaising with property valuers to achieve best outcome for property valuations
• Mandarin speaking is a must.
• 5-8 years working experience in financial department at property development company.
• CA, CPA or ACCA qualification.
• Team leader experience is a must.
• Good communication skills with all stakeholders.