An innovative Science and Research business within Cambridge are looking for a similarly innovative and forward thinking individual to join them as Financial Accountant. Within this role the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the monthly end to end reporting, alongside the reporting across their businesses European subsidiaries.
A now established business within the Science and Research sector who are now looking to press on with their growth plans, both within the UK and Europe. With a hard-working yet fun environment in Cambridge, the successful applicant for the Financial Accountant will have opportunities to learn and develop their skill-set and career.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible:
- Responsible for the reporting across the UK and European subsidiaries
- Ownership of the end to end monthly reporting and management accounts
- Assisting with both the internal and external audits
- Support in the preparation of VAT preparation and reviews
- Assist business stakeholders with key budget and forecasting matters
- Assisting with the continued development of financial processes and systems
- Responsibility for the inter-company agreements and reporting
The successful candidate for Financial Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA/ACA qualification
- A knowledge of IFRS and international tax
- A progressive individual keen to develop the business and their career
- Strong Excel ability
- Experience within a Science and Research business would be preferable
- Previous work with international subsidiaries would be advantageous
The successful applicant would be joining an excellent employer within the Cambridge market with an excellent opportunity to grow and develop their skill-set and career at large. The role will provide and competitive salary and corresponding benefits package.