Business Analyst - IT Audit & Governance
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Newark , NJ // Remote: Temporarily due to COVID–19
Duration: 6+ months
Requirements / Experience:
– Requires a minimum of 3 years' experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements, and the development of functional and operational improvements to business applications
– Demonstrated experience to manage small projects
– Understanding of the software development lifecycle as it relates to IT functions
– Experience in providing IT Audit evidence, conducting IT Security assessments or IT Risk Management
– Build and maintain meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
• This role combines project management skills, Business Analyst skills, strong understanding of IT and auditing practices for technologies applications, infrastructure and security system controls.
• Perform business analysis as an IT Governance Liaison partnering with Subject Matter Experts ( SMEs), functional Managers, Internal Audit, Information Security Office SMEs, and colleagues to understand requirements and drive through their requests for evidence in the IT governance process.
• Act as the primary point of contact IT Governance Liaison partnering with stakeholders: IT Subject matter experts, Internal/ External Audit, Compliance, Security, Legal, Security CISO and privacy departments to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Audit evidence.
• Communicates and collaborates effectively across teams and with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate IT audit evidence collection.
• Support IT by partnering with stakeholders: Internal Audit, Compliance, Security and Risk teams participating in IT Internal Audits, IT risk assessments, IT control gap assessments.
• Review audit findings, validate and work with stakeholders to monitor the remediation until final evidence is submitted and the finding is closed.
• Oversee, facilitate and monitor mandated progress of remediation actions as a result of Risks, audits and compliance reviews.
• Participates in the maintenance of company policies impacting IT to ensure that the Technology group standards and policy amendments are socialized, modified with IT stakeholders and implemented by full compliance dates in accordance to policy.
Nice to have:
- Project Management experience
- Infrastructure functional knowledge
If interested kindly apply or reach out to,
Senior Recruiter, Centralized Recruiting
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) |
Phone :– provided by Dice