General Ledger: Associate / Sr.Associate / Lead Associate
- No formal qualifications required. 1 to 4 Years Functional Experience
- Applicable systems software (e.g , Oracle R12 , Basic Exposure to Tally ERP9.4 , Blackline , Ms. Office with Outlook.
- Play an active and supportive role as a member of the team
- Proactively participate as part of the overall team and initiate and implement ideas that assist the team and support the overall business objectives
- Always communicate amongst the team to share knowledge and information
- Understand and identify where gaps exist, which expose the business to risk
- Monitor, analyse performance to drive operational excellence and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Preparing accrual entries during for the month end for Expense.
- Booking for the standard entries for monthly.
- To ensure transactions are timely and accurately reported on the General ledger.
- To identify, document, track and explain transactional differences between general ledger and sub-ledger balances
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of monthly firm financial statement
- Matching the General ledger with Subledger.
- Identifying the incorrect entries and making sure they corrected in the current period.
- Rectification of entries, posting journal entries for resolving open items and Re-class to different GL’s. Follow-up with respective departments to clear the open items within TAT.
- take client calls every week and before and after close regarding changes and updating.
- Processing bank fees, interest and charges entries from bank GL to P&L account
Apply for General Ledger: Associate / Sr.Associate / Lead Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly