Senior Lead - Record to Report
- Handling end to end accounting and transaction recording process for the division ensuring timely closing of books
- Assisting in preparation of consolidated financial statements, monthly management accounts for the division and group
- Assisting with budgeting, rolling forecasts and cost management, feeding back to business suggestions to mitigate risk and support growth
- Ownership and management of excel files for reporting, budgets, forecasts & analysis
- Handling of cost allocation from CS division to various divisions and analysis thereof
- Preparation of accounts reconciliation reports in a timely manner.
- Financial analysis and reporting to support UK Tax function
- Liaising with auditors with respect to technical accounting matters
- Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a CA Inter with minimum 5 years relevant experience/CA or ACCA, with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience preferably with IT industry exposure and experience working with remote stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis and reconciliation
- Experience in preparation, consolidation and analysis of group financial results, budgets, rolling forecasts and variances.
- Sound understanding of key financial processes like O2C, P2P, FA accounting, cost accounting
- Attention to detail, process oriented and tech savvy
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools
- Team player with an ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Working Knowledge in an ERP System
- Adopts and applies innovative methods and technologies to implement strategy and manages change.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills
- Competency Requirement
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills