Senior Finance Associate
Join our Finance team and you will help enable EY client account teams and management to run the business effectively. You’ll help to improve engagement profitability, manage enterprise wide risk and support market development activities. You will support EY planning, reporting and forecasting and analysis, or help EY people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing. You’ll also work with other parts of our organization, sharing your financial experience and insights to achieve specific goals. You’ll get all the support you need to stay on top of regulations — and the advice and help you‘ll need to meet your own professional goals.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support on financial closing, accurate financial statements and reports
- Prepare financial reports and submission to relevant government entities
- Ensure complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transaction.
- Liaise with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers
- Work with the Shared Service Centre (GSS) to ensure efficient processing of delegated Finance responsibilities
- Manage Singapore’s account receivables (including recoveries of internal invoices)
- Perform Singapore’s account receivables reconciliation
- Any other bookkeeping and reporting matters
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
- Highly effective at virtual teaming and influencing skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment as well as work independently
- Competent use of Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to learn quickly and share knowledge
- Logical approach to problem solving such that the end-solution is delivered to the customer’s satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor Degree in Business/Accountancy or professional certifications (ACCA and equivalent) with at least 3 years of experience in a MNC
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.